12th Street Infiltration Gallery
Multi-benefit, collaborative approach
- Construct an infiltration gallery, eliminating the need for earthen instream diversion.
- Implement a project-specific outreach strategy.
- Monitor and evaluate systems established for measuring impact.
- Secured approximately $152,000 through CA DFW’s FRGP Drought for construction of the infiltration gallery.
- Participated in site assessment, a condition of project permitting, along with The Nature Conservancy (landowner), and survey team.
What We Will Achieve in 2015-16:
- Obtain permits and begin construction of infiltration gallery.
- Implement a project specific outreach strategy, highlighting multi-benefit projects, and conservation-agriculture collaborations.