- RT @ChristinaToms: COME WORK WITH ME! We're hiring a Scientific Aide to support our Surface Water Ambient Monitoring Program (@swamp_water_… ->
- RT @drewbassak: https://t.co/OtQWcQs1vy ->
- January Streamkeeper's Blog: Bringing Salmon Home – https://t.co/naq4kcbryd ->
- Klamath dam removal meeting TONIGHT 2/5 at Best Western Miner’s Inn, 122 E. Miner St., Yreka starting at 5pm.
- Dam removal benefits talking points and more information available at: https://t.co/Yk9oO8lIvt in reply to CalTrout ->
- 🚨 Action Alert: The @CaWaterBoards draft EIR supports dam removal. We need your voice to undam the Klamath and secu… https://t.co/CwYXGrt5rN ->
- RT @MalibuNews: Nonprofit California Trout would like to see Rindge Dam removed, as it believes doing so would improve access and habitat f… ->
- "Science has shown, that #angler behavior can have dramatic influences on the outcome of catch-and-release angling,… https://t.co/66cIueuu3n ->
- RT @DeltaCouncil: Carson Jeffres (@UCDavisWater) comparing the scientific method to adaptive management at #AMforum2019.
“They’re fundamen… ->