- RT @PPICWater: "Removing Scott Dam would clearly be the best way to restore fish abundance in the Eel River" says Curtis Knight of @CalTrou… ->
- RT @tryinteract: We love everything about this @CalTrout quiz!
What kind of California native fish are you?
- RT @Dansonshoes: .@CalTrout's work with @RepHuffman and a broad coalition of state agencies, tribes and others on the exciting Potter Valle… ->
- "California’s water needs can’t hinge on old designs. The Scott Dam can play a new role. A coalition of local agenc… https://t.co/biGfI2rdBr ->
- 🎉 The Upper Green Valley Creek Fish Passage Project made the National Fish Habitat Partnership’s (@FishHabitat) 201… https://t.co/xWj3RQ9gtR ->
- A new project on the Yolo Bypass will open up new fish passage allowing fish greater access to fish and habitat! Al… https://t.co/0RrgX3gxeq ->
- The Yurok tribe successfully fought to have dams removed on the upper Klamath River to protect the health of the ri… https://t.co/JQ05BA7dg0 ->
- RT @ecoangler: "It's about welcoming the wild back into human landscapes in a way that makes sense," Jacob Katz says. #cawater #salmon #far… ->