California Trout is the only organization focused exclusively on ensuring there are resilient populations of wild fish thriving in healthy waters for the future well-being of all Californians. CalTrout’s most dedicated donors — our Golden Trout Circle patrons — make a significant financial donation every year allowing us to pursue this mission.
Because of their belief in and commitment to the work we do, our Golden Trout Circle patrons donate at least $1,000/year or $85/month to the organization. We recognize the passion shared by these members and welcome them as an integral part of our team. Through regular communications and special events, Golden Trout Circle patrons are connected to CalTrout and to fellow Golden Trout Circle members.
With your donation, you will receive:
- Invitations to Golden Trout Circle events in Northern and Southern California, including conservation-related lectures by subject-matter experts.
- Access to CalTrout’s camp (Shasta Springs Trout Camp) on the Upper Sac.
- Access to CalTrout-led Trinity River Steelhead fly fishing trip.
- CalTrout-embroidered Patagonia messenger bag.
- Access to the latest CalTrout news and information.
Golden Trout Circle Trinity River Steelhead Fishing Trip
2015: November 29 – December 5
On the granddaddy of CalTrout trips, you’ll fish a two-day slot on the infamous Trinity River and stay at the Strawhouse Lodge perched right on the banks of the river. Accommodations are first-rate as is the food. Today, CalTrout is one of a number of organizations involved in a large-scale Trinity restoration project aimed at increasing the naturally produced steelhead populations to 10,000 returning fish annually. Come experience the success we are having.
2 days/2 nights: $1,250
Join Now! To learn more or book a trip, contact Julie Seelen at 415.392.8887 x102