California Trout is the only organization focused exclusively on protecting and restoring wild trout, steelhead, salmon and their waters throughout California. CalTrout’s major donors — our Golden Trout Circle members — make a significant financial donation every year allowing us to pursue this mission.
Because of their belief in and commitment to the work we do, our Golden Trout Circle members donate at least $1,000/year or $85/month to the organization. We recognize the passion shared by these members and welcome them as an integral part of our team. Through regular communications and special events, Golden Trout Circle members are connected to CalTrout and to fellow Golden Trout Circle members.
Annual Member Benefits
With your 2015 membership, you will receive:
- Invitations to Golden Trout Circle events in Northern and Southern California, including conservation-related lectures by subject-matter experts.
- Access to CalTrout’s camp (Shasta Springs Trout Camp) on the Upper Sac.
- Access to CalTrout-led Trinity River Steelhead fly fishing trip.
- CalTrout-embroidered Patagonia backpack.
- 2 complimentary tickets to one of CalTrout’s 2015 Fly Fishing Film Tour screenings.
- Access to the latest CalTrout news and information.
Golden Trout Circle Trinity River Steelhead Fishing Trip
2014: November 30 – December 6
2015: November 29 – December 5
On the granddaddy of CalTrout trips, you’ll fish a two-day slot on the infamous Trinity River and stay at the Strawhouse Lodge perched right on the banks of the river. Accommodations are first-rate as is the food. Today, CalTrout is one of a number of organizations involved in a large-scale Trinity restoration project aimed at increasing the naturally produced steelhead populations to 10,000 returning fish annually. Come experience the success we are having.
2 days/2 nights: $1,250
Please note: Gratuities are not included in price.