The Streamkeeper's bLog is California Trout's monthly newsletter. Hear from Curtis Knight, our Executive Director and learn the latest news and events from California Trout. Not receiving our newsletter? Stay up to date with California Trout by subscribing to our mailing list.
The Watershed Review
Over the last three years, California Trout has increased capacity and doubled its impact on the ground. Our working model continues to get stronger. Starting with a foundation in science, we implement proof-of-concept projects and scale up success through policy and partnerships to achieve our mission of ensuring resilient wild fish in healthy waters for a better California.
SOS II: Fish in Hot Water
The foundation of State of the Salmonids II: Fish in Hot Water is based on 32 rigorously researched, peer-reviewed biological and ecological species accounts prepared by Dr. Peter B. Moyle, Patrick J. Samuel, and Dr. Robert A. Lusardi. Each account has been externally reviewed and is published as Salmon, Steelhead, and Trout in California: Status of Emblematic Fishes, Second Edition.
Tight Lines: A History of California Trout
- A Victory for Clean Water
- Trout Clout: Highlights and Takeaways From New CDFW Regulations
- Trout Clout: CalTrout and TU Joint Statement on New CA Inland Trout Regulations
- Klamath Dam Update: Restoration Contract Signed
- Trout Clout: Public Lands Act December 2020 Update
- Priorities for California’s Water 2020